Tech Data - US Marketing Team Lead, LA in Miami, Florida
Serves as day to day lead of a team of marketing personnel operating together to support a specific technology, large vendor line, customer segment, or group of vendors. Assumes direct P&L accountability for assigned to the team. Supervises and coordinates marketing, promotional and support activities performed by the marketing personnel. Conducts regular meetings with vendors to discuss product line performance, profitability, marketing strategies and promotions. Participates in meetings related to development of overall business strategy or operational guidelines. Serves in a leadership role within the group or division and mentors those within the team.
Serves as the first point of contact for sales and management to discuss strategy and opportunities around assigned vendor, segment or technology.
Check out our Corporate video below:
• Drives team to conduct market research, profile customers/vendors, make presentations and participate in sales calls and marketing events to establish customers/vendors and determine market segment revenue potential (25%)
• Guides team to develop strategic business plans and presents quarterly business reviews to management and vendors. (5%)
• Develops and implements marketing and sales strategy for securing and/or increasing market share, sales and profit. (5%)
• Assumes an advising role and provides mentoring guidance to individuals within the team. (5%)
• Serves as escalation path for team members, internal departments or customers/vendors. (5%)
• Facilitates team meetings and develops agenda items regularly (5%)
• Assumes role as super user and provides guidance on all relevant marketing tools and applications. (10%)
• Assists in defining training and development opportunities for the team (5%)
• Works closely with other internal or external departments to ensure that escalated issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner (5%)
• Understands, facilitates and maintains complex relationships between internal and external departments. (5%)
• Effectively motivates co-workers within a demanding and stressful environment (5%)
• Provides assistance to individual team members when called upon. (5%)
• Provides Management with input into team members' performance reviews as well as performance plans and developmental activities for individuals on the team (5%)
• Assumes leadership role in the department and/or vendor meetings and on assigned projects (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Other Education / Certifications: Marketing experience in a microcomputer or high-technology environment, with at least one year in the Latin America market.
Requisition Number: 2018-20163
Weekly Work Hours (# of hours): 40
Shift (8-5,11-8, 1st, 2nd, etc.): 9-6 p.m.
Travel Required: 30%
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Working Time: Full-Time
External Company Name: Tech Data Corporation
External Company URL: www.techdata.com